Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hola, bienos tardes!

Hola! bienos tardes! como estas? esto bien, como tellamous? mallamo kelsy!
hey i thought i would give you a little tint of my spanish! aaa... how did i do? oh and don't worry that's not the only stuff i no i can count to 39 and i can have an average sized conversation with someone who speaks spanish that is if they don't use to big of word that i don't know. But yeah Spanish is MY FAV right now i am getting so excited!



POST #2
SPACERS
OOwwwww.... these things hurt so bad i can't touch my teeth together. I got ten rubber spacers yesterday morning and o my heck. I am now officially scaried to get braces because that is going to kill ME! these spacers feel like ten pieces of meat stuck in between my teeth that are making me BLEED.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Spanish was one of my favorite subjects. But like I told you, I don't remember it very well. Maybe I should brush up and then we can talk. And if you talk to Aunt Vicki, she knows spanish very well. I bet she would love to talk to you, so you can practice.

And, yes, braces hurt. But Hilary, Kristin and I all survived them, and we are really woosey. But you are tough, so you will be totally fine. Just remember that pain=beauty. And so this is only the start. But it is so worth it. When you get them off it is the BEST feeling in the world. And try not to eat the food you aren't supposed to because if you were to say eat licorice and a bracket came off, it isn't fun telling mom. Not saying that I ate this kind of food, but ya know I am sure it wouldn't be fun ;)

Hilary Cavanaugh said...

Kels your blog is seriously my favorite!! You are the coolest.

So First- Spanish was such a fun class! I loved learning it and about all the traditions. Your new job is to translate "puedo ir al bano?" to English.

And HOLY CRAP! I can't believe you already started the whole braces thing! It's like you started school and forgot about little ol' hilary over here! Well let's play soon and we'll eat yogurt and advil together to make your braces feel better....