Friday, March 20, 2009

oh my gosh!!!!!!

I just went to call my friend whose number starts with 916 and instead ended up calling 911-6**** so i was shocked when i heard "911 emergencies" AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! my nerves just TOTALLY shot! i told them that i was sorry and that i was just trying to call my friend. So we hung up and after about a minute i get a call "oh know i am going to be in SO much trouble" i pick up and they asked for my information, and i say sorry again. so then i call mom and tell her the whole story, once i finished i look out the window only to see a cop walking towards the door i told my mom that their was a policeman at the door. She got really mad and sad that was NOT a funny joke! The doorbell rung so i just hung up on my mom and got the door. the policeman was very friendly and just wanted to make sure i was not being held captive! so he took a look around and ask if i was old enough to be home by myself!!! haha, man i need to grow a few inches! So yeah! that is just a summary if you want to know more just call (not 911) me.

GTG, scrapbooking expo. is calling my name!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yikes! That isn't good. Glad it didn't turn out really bad. Did that happen right after you called me? Cuz I just talked to you like an hour ago.

Hilary Cavanaugh said...

Haha...YOU CRAZY LADY!

The Katoa Family said...

That was a crazy story! I would have been so scared if that happened to me while I was home alone. I am glad everything worked out. Have a great week :)