Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What a miracle!

So some background history I lost my wallet in California that had ALL of the stuff from ALL of my vacations passes, tickets, receipts,etc..... including....
BOTH of my boarding passes to and from Hawaii, Florida, Massachusetts (both times i went), and like 3 different ones from California.My charlie and metro cards, hotel key from Hawaii, my DisneyWorld ticket, Basketball Hall of Fame ticket, and much, MUCH more!
Then i lost it in all my shame i did! and i looked for it everywhere for it! but i couldn't stay in California looking forever!!!! So i went home and when i got home i did cry about my wallet and all of the contents and memories that i had lost forever!!!!!!! i prayed that i would get through not having my wallet and that i would still remember that i had the memories in my heart forever!
Today while i was in Spanish class i got called down to the office, i went down and meet the lady at her desk she looked up at me and said "A miracle has happened!" i was like what?! and she said a man on Monday called to see if we had a student attending this school by the name of Kelsy Gillette... and i was like okay???? in my head i was thinking what the HECK WHY!!! and then she pulled out a package and was like does this look familiar it came in today! and then i saw it my black cute big WONDERFUL wallet!!!! it was amazing! apparently the guy found it in our rental car!!! he sent a letter too! i need to write him back with like just a page full of THANK YOUS!!!! this earth need's more people like him!!!!! i am seriously so happy!!! sorry if that story bored you, it didn't bore me :)

3 comments:

katie said...

that is an awesome story! i'm so happy you got that back.

The Katoa Family said...

That was so nice of that man to send it to you! Definitely write a thank you :) I'm glad you have all your memories back.

Unknown said...

I didn't know that happened. How terrible! I would have cried too. Now you know not to carry that stuff around with you, but instead scrapbook it. Sounds like you are getting behind on the scrapbooking, am I going to have to come back there are put things back in order?

But what an awesome guy. I am so happy that he did that. You should write him a thank you note.