Wednesday, November 5, 2008

50 day count down


50 days till christmas WOW! seems so far away when i say it like that! ha o well i am Vieve's weather report, reporting from Sandy. And as you can see we have reached 9 in. of snow in like 7 hours and it is still coming.

Now i got to into the mood and decked out my room christmas...




that little pot in the corner is a christmas tree that i am growing myself.

this is my nightstand it looks cuter without the milk glass on it.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

3 comments:

The Queen and the Princess said...

I love the christmas music!!!! I started listening to KOSY already...i just makes me happy!

Hilary Cavanaugh said...

the milk glass looks cute, it's the propell that needs to go. Jk.

Cute room though! Is that really a tree you grow yourself??

Unknown said...

I think you are going to need a bigger pot for that christmas tree...the little tin one might not hold one.

Thanks for the weather report. Weather forecast for Springfield, it is raining heavily and will continue into tomorrow...