Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mother of all AUNTS...

So Jof and Kylie went to Hawaii for their tenth year anniversary, so i missed two days of school to watch Bassi and let me just say how much i appreciate Kylie, mom, krick, and all of those moms out there holy hannah it's not that he was BAD. It was that he was so busy and never got tired even if he ran a mile or two no way would that stop him. he was in this room, then that one, then wait where is he ,oh, i here a noise in the kitchen, that didn't sound good, RUN, Oh just him banging a spoon on the ground........ ALL DAY!!!! NAP TIME IS HEAVEN!!! I really want to thank Jof and Kylie for two of the most busiest days of my life, cause you will NEVER find me with a kid as a teen. sorry so short of a post but i need to go sit and stare for a little, or long while.....

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Aw thanks Tels. I'm for sure feeling this same thing today after my nice, relaxing trip!

Hilary Cavanaugh said...

we'll never find you with a kid as a teen?? hmm....well THATS good.

That was crazy wasn't it? Basil has got more energy than anyone I know...but he's still a great kid.

I need to thank YOU for being an amazing babysitter. I just watched you watch Basil on Monday pretty much. All the things I was scared to do -- put the seat in the car, get Basil out of the car, wake him up from his nap, change his diaper. yeah, I'm pretty sure you did all the hard stuff. Thanks Kels. Someday Basil will realize what an amazing aunt you are.

Unknown said...

Kelsy you are an awesome aunt. I am sure you did a great job!