Sunday, February 15, 2009

8 things

ok so i was just reading everyone's blog and i saw that AofC has tagged me, that sounds weird but whatevah i guess that means i answer the following...

8 Favorite TV Shows

1. The Office
2. Food network challenge has become one of mine as well
3. How it's made
4. Friends
5. Jon and kate plus 8
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?

i don't watch very much t.v which i guess is a good thing

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. woke up to no BIG LIPS
2. watched bassi
3. cleaned my room
4. took a nap
5. went to the store
6. went out to dinner
7. got a stomach ache
8. got a letter from gen

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. going to see gen
2. NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY
3. going to see a play on broadway
4. getting off my braces ha ha
5. summer
6. Seeing the nephews again
7. the next office
8. going upstairs to see a clean room


8 Favorite Restaurants

1. cafe rio
2. noodles and co.
3. in and out
4. cheesecake factory
5. chili's
6. So Cupcake! lol if that counts
7. bonsai
8. Wendy's

8 Things on My Wish List

1. go to MA.
2. see a play on braodway
3. get an official award as world's best aunt
4. Travel A TON!!!
5. me and my friend decided we are going to make it on ellen D for heart attacking the most people
6. get good grades while having a blast
7. save money
8. get a new phone

8 People I Tag

idk hilz i think took all my peeps, GOSH!

3 comments:

Hilary Cavanaugh said...

NO BIG LIPS!!!!!!!! Even Derek got Big Lips! What happened??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Unknown said...

Cute list...I am surprised you don't watch alot of tv. That is pretty good. I watch too much.

And I like that a dessert shop is on your favorite restaurants.

Lizzie's Emporium said...

You are absolutley the sweetest girl on the planet!!