Friday, February 27, 2009

My Sisters

In school we wrote an Autobiography about ourselves. The second chapter had to be about something important to us. I decided to write about my sisters because you guys are truly the MOST important things to me EVER! i have dedicated this post to all of you! in my autobiography i decide that each sister would have there very own paragraph. i mean for all you guys do you all deserve more (but there was an 8 page total max.) i don't have my autobiography with me cause it is being graded but i can coop. here we go....
we'll start with the oldest Malia i have learned alot from Malia i have taken alot of what she has "done" and put into my life lessons! and of course she gave me ozzie, and I love him!
Next is GK i have so much to say, so i will summarize, GK you have been a total BFF to me! thank you SO much for picking me up EVERY stinking day i get BORED!!! and then i like bale on you for the next few days! thanks for always cheering me up with that cute little boy of yours, i mean who can resist that! You are the one in the family that can turn any kind of situation into the good, relaxing side of life! I love you!
Now i know Kylie isn't a blood related sister, BUT... when ever my friends ask how many sisters i have i ALWAYS say five! i hope you don't mind that but i SERIOUSLY don't remember my life with out you so here we go... Kylie thanks for being so sweet to Jonathan you guys are just amazing i look up to your relationship (same as Gk's, AofC"s, Vieve's dont panic!) but i also want to thank you for Basil that kid is as cute as they COME! thanks for letting me hang out with you guys today! Call me when ever you need! i am always dying to see you guys! and i love you guys!
Next down the line is Vieve! Vieve i am So super duperly excited to come see you! (thanks krick for making that come true!) Vieve i have missed you So bad these last few days really bad! But i am so glad at the same time that you guys are down there! Kase is probably dying that he has such a good wife that would do that for him! Vieve thanks for being my Bored Bud for such a long time! i just can't wait to see my BFF again! I love you!
Last is Hilz, i am at Hilz's right now and i hope i don't get caught! hee hee! Hilz thanks for being such a good sister to me. I always find it amazing that when i call you you are like over in a jiffy! I always love hearing your thoughts about things they are just so interesting! You are an amazing person! I love you!

**My sisters are super heroes in my eyes, always there to hear my call and save the day!I just wanted to thank all of my sisters for inspiring this post! without you guys i wouldn't even be close to the Kels i am today! I love you all!**

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Aw Tels! You are the sweetest ever! I totally count you as my "sister" too so I'm glad you think the same. We LOVED playing with you today and totally want to again next week! =)

Greedy Kristian said...

Right back at you kiddo.

Hilary Cavanaugh said...

Okay, here goes.........Kels is the coolest because whenever I am down she is the first to call and cheer me up. When I feel lonely you never fail to show me that someone cares(like this post). You are the happiest, funniest, sweetest person alive, and I love love love hanging out with you! You are always there when I need you or need to have fun, and THAT is what I call a BFF!

I love you, Kels! Thanks for that, that made my day!