Sunday, June 22, 2008

family of blogs!

With me being part of some of the greatest blogs ever i thought that i should do a little hall of fame of our family blogs. to show who's blogs my are compaired to on Sunday nights.
.
...
.....
.......
.........
.......
.....
...
.
...
.....
.......
.........
.......
.....
...
.
...
.....
.......
.........
.......
.....
...
.

In the lead as #1...............Greedy K
















In second place...............Ace of cupcakes













And in third place....................VievE GirL













And in four place.............Cloud 8



















And in dead last.....................happy jelly beans













so this meant be saying that happy jelly beans needs some work!

3 comments:

Greedy Kristian said...

First place...alright! Take that beotches!

Hilary Cavanaugh said...

WOW! i can't believe i got rated so highly...why is that again??

i'm glad your back blogging again!

I WANT MORE!!!

Unknown said...

UH, how did I get third...I should beat Hilary purely based on longevity.

But she is funnier than me...bummer.