Saturday, June 21, 2008

OK some new things!

So my life is really exciting right now! For those who don't know my dad is taking me to Florida! so to the other 7 kids he is not willing to take ( expect a muffin basket from him) ha ha. Sorry, fam had to let it out i'll stop..........................................after these pictures..........................................
Princess castle
4th of July
Epcot
Mickey mouse ice cream sandwitches that are sold at the park.
GATORLAND!







...................................................not to brag or anything..............................................................................

3 comments:

Greedy Kristian said...

We are officially not on speaking terms...unless I need you to watch Asher, then I will probably reconsider :)

Telsey said...

hey but dad told me if he where to take any of the other kids it would be you! (oh and debbie agreed)

Unknown said...

WHAT!!! Dad and Debbie said they would take Kristin first???

I am speechless...

They are in the dog house...

and so are you...