Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I have a plan for you, mickey mouse!

So, on Sunday a topic came up twice at church and sitting at the dinner table. I think this means i need to do it. In Sunday school my teacher didn't know he what he was teacher (because the other teacher ditched out!) So, he was like what should we talk about and me and another girl are both going to Disney parks at the same time so we said that we could talk about that and so our teacher was giving us advice and during or "lesson" one of the guys in our class was like, "you should bring mickey mouse back so we can have him in our class." SO i thought about it and with a long train of thought i came up with that mickey mouse i don't think is Mormon. So, our class discussion was on how Marissa and I where going to convert mickey mouse to the Mormon Church! Our plan A: to swarm him with missionaries!

At dinner, Jonathan asked what i was doing this week, first thing that came to mind was converting mickey mouse. So I told him my plan and how Marrissa would be getting a different mickey mouse in Disneyland, while I got the one in Disney World. Jonathan and I figured out a different better plan for our cartoon friend. Plan AA: I am to go up to Mickey and ask for an autograph and while he is signing my book I will slip him a Book of Mormon, with the address of the nearest church inside!

0 comments: