Sunday, December 7, 2008

11 days

Hey it's 11 days till vieve comes home!!!! YIPPEE!!! and before i start my post post me and krick were talking last night about having a vieve's eve the day before she comes home any ideas? ok now, Sorry i haven't written in a while i feel like i this week i have done 50 years worth of stuff!!!! Ah! but let me just talk about the most important one! so this week on Thursday i had my choir performance. It was so much fun but holy cow i am not sure that i can do that again every day this week and last week we had to be at school at 6:45 in the morning, it was early for me okay. Then on the day of the concert my friend got sick like a minute before and went home it was soooooo sad! but yeah 8th grade preformed 9 songs which i felt like was a lot, and yeah. oh and Sopranos wore lime green and tenors wore HOT pink, not let me say THEY picked out there color it was so funny. but yeah so it was fun! Sucks to you who couldn't come.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

vieve's eve is a good idea...I mean if my coming home starts a party the day before I am even there, I guess I can only support that. Plus then it means that when I finally arrive everyone will already be in party mode...

PS- sorry I haven't gotten to your blog. Work was so crazy that I didn't want to spend much time on the computer this weekend. I needed a break. But I will think up something for you this week.