Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Christmas Test

I saw this on GK and hilz's blog thought i would give it a whirl...





1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper is the bomb!!!!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial tree because i don't have enough $ to buy a new tree ever year.

3. When do you put up the tree? i just got my own tree for my room 4 1/2 ft tall i am hoping to have it up Nov. 1 next year HAHA

4. When do you take the tree down? don't know yet.

5. Do you like eggnog? i can't believe no one in the fam has had eggnog i have had it a couple of times it was kinda nasty, kinda okay.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Cellphone YIPPEE!!!

7. Hardest person to buy for? my $20 exchange but it wasn't to bad.

8. Easiest person to buy for? my $5 exchange. hee hee. Or mom just get her a utah truffle bar.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? I actually do. ha. i got it for free somewhere can't remember it's cute though, except mom broke my cow this year, boohoo.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? BOTH!!! i love elfyourself.com so funny and i love to make cards too.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? i don't know. Hey That is a GOOD THING!!!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? home alone by far! and then Elf

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? the day after we pick exchange names.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fondue! and i would have to say Vieve's spinach dip also.

16. Lights on the tree? Of course, who doesn't do that?

17. Favorite Christmas songs? what Christmas means to me, by: Stevie Wonder

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home, the only way for me.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? dasher, dancer, prancer, vixon,comet,cupid,donner,blitzson, and RUDOLPH!!!! there!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Palm tree hahaha. SECRET for F.of.T! but my little tree has a star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Family exchange on Christmas Eve. All others on Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the good candy that i can't eat! darn!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? i like my glitter themed tree!

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? does fondue count?

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a pocket sized camcorder!

Merry Christmas!!!

Your turn...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your tree...I love glitter themed trees. And I am definitely curious about the palm tree... when are we doing festival of trees?