Tuesday, December 16, 2008

You'll be home for christmas!

VIEVE!!!!!!!!!

Day after tomorrow and you'll be HOME I am soooooooo EXCITED CAN YOU TELL!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH i can't wait i have to hurry and finish my stocking so that when you come home i don't have to worry about it!!!! VIEVE are you as EXCITED as i am is anyone holy cow i am freakin out right now should i be this excited i mean come on it's just vieve OH WAIT ITS KC TOO! just kidding i am soooo excited for both of you to come out love you kels!

oh and krick i want to borrow this jacket again...

6 comments:

Greedy Kristian said...

IT'S NOT A JACKET! It's a Christmas Sweater. I know right were it is, but you have to earn the privilege of wearing it.

Unknown said...

WHOOOO-HOOOO!!!YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!! YAY! Hip Hip HOORAY! ZIPPIdeedodah! You have no idea how EXCITED I am. I just keep telling KC how EXCITED I am to see you, KELSY! I am not going to be able to sleep...this is WAY better than CHRISTMAS...and that is alot for me to say that!

SEE you soon!

Telsey said...

i am sorry krick yes it is a sweater a LOVELY sweater and i have hust the thing to earn the privilage just give me an hour warning next time before you come over say..... ummmmmmm..... tomorrow!

Telsey said...

just* not hust

Telsey said...

oh and i can't believe VIEVE IS ACTUALLY SAYING SEE YA SOON!

Unknown said...

Kelsy, I heard that ugly sweaters are "IN" this year...so that will be perfect to keep up with the fashion trends.