Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chuck-E-cheese

Thanks to Jodi, Boyd, Porter, and Mags! it was a great night i loved it! So let me explain so you know what's goin on. So last night was Porter, my nephews birthday and we spent it with him and Chucky the Big cheese, and let me say (Jodi don't take this the wrong way it was super fun and Porter LOVED it) but when Chucky came out i thought to myself that Chucky as probably some bum they found off the street that they where like, "Hey want to came work for us, you just have to dress-up as a mouse and hug some children...oh, let's throw in some dances too. But sorry that was totally of subject. SUBJECT: there they had this photo booth, i guess that's what you would call it, but it didn't just take the picture it would sketch it... you'll see in my next blog. But we (kylie, krick, Bass, and I) got some amazing photos between the 7-10 photos we got a picture of just about anything including what looks like... Bass getting kidnapped, dis functional family portrait, retarded Krick and i, basil's forehead and i, kristin's birthday card... and many more.

0 comments: