Thursday, September 18, 2008

scrap til I crap


K, so i just thought of the title and named it this because scrap bookers are always thinking of cute, super cheesy sayings. and no i don't ever poo in this story... anyway i love to scrapbook it is my first and last hobby! but tomorrow is the scrap booking expo at southtowne expo center and I'm really kinda bummed out cause gen is gone, gen said when she left that i couldn't cry ever because she was gone, and i told her there was one exception the scrap booking expo. so yeah i am really sad right now, but I'll get over it. so with it being my favorite time of year i thought i would post the reasons i love the scrap booking expo.

#1- the crazy beyond your wildest dream sales...



#2- the classes (this is what i am making this year)



#3-S.E.I. the cheapest place to buy scrapbooks EVER! retail: $4



#4- Quickutz i really like this place cause the have cute comfy T's for $5



#5- this is the MOST IMPORTANT part of the scrap booking expo. essential it is......drum role.... Gen i love you gen and 9/10 of my scrap booking expo. tradition is gone, i am never going to even come close to having as much fun as we did for those many years of memories at the expo. it is what i lived for during Sept. and April forget my birthday that's nothin... but the expo. was our fun little thing that was ours... i miss ya gen and I'll try to enjoy it in Saturday enough for the both of us.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh, I am totally crying. It wasn't even about scrapbooking. (OK, so part of it was). But it was about spending time with you. I loved running around with you, getting excited over you winning contests, or laughing about women running for sales. You are the best scrapbooking expo partner. I miss you alot right now, and I feel bad that I can't be there. I am missing my best friend. But enjoy your time there. And don't you think for a second that we won't EVER go. Cuz, girl, you better believe we are going to go again and have more fun than ever! So just bear with this for a little longer. It will be worth it when you fly out here this fall and we go to Boston.

Hilary Cavanaugh said...

HAHAHA! Scrap til you crap!!

Man Kels, every SINGLE time I read your blog, I literally laugh out loud. You are so freaking hilarious!

Well way to make me feel bad for not going, I hope you have a good time though, I know it is going to be a blast!

The Queen and the Princess said...

I've never been before but I hear about all of crazy women waiting outside early in the morning to get in...don't tell me you and gen did that?!?!?

Hope you have a fun time! I'm sure you'll have some funny stories to tell us about it.

PS. That is awesome you love learning spanish! I can barley speak any but I understand about 90%...you totally need to get with my mom to help ya! REALLY!!! I'll have to give ya her number so ya can text her or call her whenever ya need help with your spanish homework! HAHA Thats how I got A's in four years of spanish in school!!!

Unknown said...

Hello!!! Where is your post about how the expo went? Mom said you bought some great stuff...please share with the class. Do show and tell for those of us who couldn't go...