Monday, September 22, 2008

HBKW!!!!

Happy Birthday Kristin Wells!!!!!! I love you every much! muah! muah! so today Hilary, Kristin, and I went and got our eyebrows waxed at sego lily and i would Highly recommend going there the girl was Super nice and did a great job so here is my little commercial add for my brows:


BEFORE...


AFTER...


horray!!!! thanks hilary and krick for inviteing me, my brows look really great even though these pictures don't do quite the justice as, as well as they do in real life!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a brave girl. Did you think it hurt? They look good. Mom wouldn't let me pluck my eyebrows until the day before my jr. prom. And I had to beg her. How do you get away with so much?

PS - still waiting for scrapbook show and tell buys from the expo.

Hilary Cavanaugh said...

woohoo! Yay for beautiful eyebrows! They look great Kels....

And might I add.... You WERE very brave. I'm so proud :')