Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my love of my life...

I most say i can't not live without this, it is my best friend, my medicine, and 3/4 of my heart goes to the OFFICE most of you would agree with me i am so excited to find out what happens with Pam and Jim. To see angela prego with not Andy's baby... P.S. these are just guesses i don't want anyone to say i'm ruining there season! But yes it starts in a week from TOMORROW but i thought i would share some of my favorite parts of the wonder Office, well i can't get it to load so here:

http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/clips/the-deposition/184750/

well, i love kelly and can't wait for next thursday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited too! Pam and jim,ahhhh! What is going to happen? And how is andy going to react? We will need to talk after the first episode...

How are you liking ANTM?

The Queen and the Princess said...

I can't wait either!!! I just started watching the office last year and I love it!