Thursday, September 11, 2008

my schedule..

this is my average schedule for a day...

6:45* wake up
7:30* go to school
7:55-2:50* and through this time i blow something up,write in 5 different journals,get really sweaty, eat at the same right corner since 7th grade, work my math skills, learn 20 new el spanish words, talk to the guy i like, watch channel 1, sing three songs (never all the way through)and then walk home like nothing has happened.
3:15* wish i was with Asher
3:30* hit the books
5:00* mom arrives
7:00* eat
10:00* sleep


the point is school is actually really interesting and i love MOST of my classes, and without gym it would be a great day everyday. the reason i thought to write about my day was because my Science teacher once told me that "If you live for tomorrow you're going to miss a lot today." and i thought to myself everyday i have a great life. Even if it's tough sometimes.

5 comments:

Greedy Kristian said...

This schedule isn't always the case. On Friday @ 3:15 you aren't just wishing you were with Asher, you are WITH Asher. Party today! See you soon.

Unknown said...

You are so grown up. I seriously am so amazed by you and your positive attitude. I look up to you kelsy. You are incredible.

Also, do you really eat for 3 hours? And who is the boy you like and how do you get the guts to talk to him? When I was in jr high I was so afraid to talk to boys...

Hilary Cavanaugh said...

Kels...you are amazing. You really are.

You are totally capable of cheering me up. That was the best post you've ever done. And I love the new picture of you at the top of the page -- such a cute girl.

I really love you Kels!

Telsey said...

thanks guys maybe next post i'll post a picture of the guy haha if i could ever get a hod of one

Anonymous said...

this is seriously one of my favorite blogs. can't wait for more. and i really hope you get a hold of a picture of your crush.