Tuesday, September 23, 2008

talk about an expander...

So today i got an expander the most painful thing yet in my life. see i was seriously crying my eyes out in the chair they toke 3 breaks, because i was scaring them so bad but yeah it is really interesting just look for yourself:



i figured that it would be weird taking a picture of the one in my mouth so this is one that looks just like mine, but you can see it better see the square in the middle that is where i put in this key (below) every morning and slide it so that it will make my upper jaw grow...



yes this is the key that wire on it is the main thing that i stick in the hole:



there's the hole, but yeah update so the guy i like, we are super duper good friends and he thought it was cute how i couldn't talk....well tah dah there's my post!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh my gosh Kels! That sucks! I hope you're okay! =)

Anonymous said...

yuck, i totally had to have one of those (and later on, these awful springs to move my bottom jaw forward because I had an overbite). They were the worst, but it will be so woth it in the end. Glad the boy you like thought it was cute!