Sunday, September 14, 2008

Full Time

I was thinking and i think Kristin, Hilary and Kylie would agree with me to quit school and become a full time aunt! See on Monday i would go with Hilary but then the other days krick and kylie could fight for my other part of the schedule. See this week Monday i am with Hilary, Tuesday i will probably end up makeing Asher have Telts Time (which is when i go over there, Wednesday i will end up watching/Partying ANTM with kristin (hilary you wanna come PARTY!), Thursday Basil/Asher day-Gwammy and i will be watching Basil and Ash potatoes!haha!, Friday- sweepover (man writing a post about the littles' is making me write in baby talk, how sad) anyway sweepover with Ash potatoes and i am soooo excited! yeah so i think i am meant for be Super Aunt, not STUDENT of Albion. this Sucks...

2 comments:

Greedy Kristian said...

I totally agree. Who do I need to talk to to get you our of school FOREVER!

Hilary Cavanaugh said...

MAN! i really want to come to ANTM night but I'm do that whole cupcake decorating thing. But you can BET i'll be there next week!!!