Tuesday, September 30, 2008

go white girl!

So me and my friend Manda where hanging out on Thursday and we got on the subject of hair and i told her that when i curl my hair it goes caaapooo! and she didn't believe me so i decided to prove her wrong by putting my hair in curls last night and this morning i woke up and of course my hair was caaapoo! but i went to school with my hair in an affro and everyone loved it!well i got home went to hilary's and toke a picture of it but this picture must i say looks HORRIBLE compared to this morning it was soooo freakin cute, so just imagine it as a fro.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the hair, if I ever cut my hair that short I will definitely do this do.

...and glad you like the blog make over, let me know if you want me to change it again...

Unknown said...

..I changed the blog...hope you don't mind. I like the fall look, but if you don't, let me know.