Monday, September 29, 2008

searching for david's heart


okay so in 6th grade Mrs. Burbidge read us alot of books out loud to us while we would do our work and i just loved them i would recommend every book she read us such as...

Alcapone does my shirts
Frindle
charlette's web
and my personal favorite book Searching for David's heart it is a wonderful Christmas story that i am not going to ruin cause i am going to make you read it NO MATTER WHAT i don't care if you live in massachusetts or have a baby or work a lot you will eventually end up reading it because i don't ever remember getting this into a book i would just bawl in class cause it was just so cute. Any way i have benn searching for this book forever SERIOUSLY! but they stopped selling it so yesterday after everyone left i was think about this book and getting very annoyed because i won't be able to read it again when all of the sudden i thought of amazon and i ran downstairs and i almost cryed when i saw that they had it and right then i spent a well worth it $5. THANK YOU AMAZON!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a few teachers that used to read to us, and that was always my favorite too. That is when I learned to love Roald Dahl...

...I am thinking about getting a library card. Or I will see how cheap I can find it on Amazon. I also have heard that the Al ironed my shirts book is good...so I'll look into that.

..You should try Maniac McGee if you haven't read that one.